Friday, January 6, 2012

Beating the cold

Welcome back to the cold bleak Boston weather!

My few days back in Boston have been sad as I am still fighting this chest cold. I did get on the treadmill to run today and felt defeated. I don't know how people do it, but I get beyond bored after a mile. I've tried movies and my ipod and I still can't do it. I quickly switched to the arctrainer and got the best workout I've gotten in a super long time. My coach said that it can act as a substitute for running and man was he right! Even know hours later and I am still thinking about the workout I got. I won't lie though, I am nervous for this weekend's run as the strong runners are going 14-16. To date, my longest run has been 8.5, so I am aiming for 10. Wish me luck!

And for those that have tips on the treadmill, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment